WHO WANTS PARTS !!! MK2!!!

one litre wonder ;)

right i have been on the prowl for an arosa MK2 and i have finally found one its got front end damage , so theres a whole 1.4TDi parts available other than front bumpers , lights , bonnet and wings parts are in RED

hubs - OLW

pads - OLW

brake lines - OLW

1xalloy (poss as a spair) - OLW

calipers - OLW

carriers - OLW

Turbo - NFBR

Mirrors - lunalupi

Mud flaps - lunalupi

Front Doors (hinges and door handles only really)* edit by OLW , nic has said might as well take the doors *

Speakers (all ) - lunalupi

Steering wheel - lunalupi

Electric windows - lunalupi

boot lid - lunalupi

Alloys (if funds allow) - Lunalupi

Aerial assembly (whole thing ) - arosaSDI

alloys possibly - jthedriva

Drivers side electric window switch - Sleeky TDi

rear lights - The Subtle modder

rear bumper - The Subtle modder

rear seat backs - The subtle modder

rear view mirrror -Scally

c3312102.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

c3312103.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

c3312104.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

c3312105.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

c3312106.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

*edit to the list of parts requested*

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Only little parts though *ahem*...

Mirrors

Mud flaps

Doors (hinges and door handles only really)

Speakers (all of them please if they're still there)

Steering wheel front, or the whole thing, if its a three spoke. Don't mind if the airbag has blown, its for an experiment.

Electric windows gubbins if car has them - minus parts Lee requested

AND the boot lid please....if I can work out a way of getting it to me

Alloys (if funds allow)

How about I just drive up to Scotland Craig and help out stripping the car, then i can just take it all home with me!

And I won't put anymore, or else I'll have ahuge list of parts, nowhere to put them and no money to buy them anyway blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

(Oh sod it!! Edited to add speakers to list.....and steering wheel....and eleccy windows....and boot lid.....oh dear...)

Edited by lunalupi

j , will ask about the alloys , nic wanted them provisionally but that was only if she had money but by the looks of it , would probe be easier to get the whole car and then strip it cause the alloys new from Seat with a tyre on it ready to go is £120 PER CORNER !!

Oh, I want those mirrors mate! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You can add to my list the speakers - one of my tweeters is giving up the ghost, and I also want to do some experiments with speaker locations wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh, and added steering wheel front if its a three spoke.

Edited by lunalupi

if a decent price id want the rear lights, rear bumper and rear seat backs

but where is this car situated because you yourself are miles away from me?

wayne

Edit: ******

Total distance To KY15 7TF (UK): 289.6 miles (466 km )

That car is quite far from me then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by The subtle modder

Thats the postcode of the breakers its atr is it not? in fife?

correct if im wrong but as said in lupo chat i traced i through the web address on the pictures if you take the bits after .com off and the 4x4 bit then click websites and the 4x4 website and it brings up contact details

wayne

found it in aberdeen laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> but the site could be wrong , still waiting on them replying but i doubt i'll hear back before tuesday now and if we can get the car as a whole we now have some where to put it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If its got eleccy windows I'd also take the rest of the gubbins for those - minus the drivers side switch which Lee wants.

My list is just getting longer by the minuite - i dread to think how much its gonna come to. Mates rates Craig please, or I'll just contribute towards buying the whole car lol! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

if you want wayne wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nic , we are still awaiting the email from the company about a price for the car , so heres hoping its cheap that way we can keep parts as cheep as pos.

Craig, might it not be a good idea to edit your first post so people know whats been requested? Cos we seem to have had some good interest so far.

fingers crossed we can buy it as a whole car, or its gonna get expensive blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />