Blue GTi Bradford

stig247

Some **** in a red Yaris threw an egg at my car up there angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />, wasn't my fault I made him look stupid when he got right up my ass cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good job i'd turned off otherwise I would've tracked him down and beat him with a large stick

Some **** in a red Yaris threw an egg at my car up there angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />, wasn't my fault I made him look stupid when he got right up my ass cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good job i'd turned off otherwise I would've tracked him down and beat him with a large stick

If you got the reg of it i could probably tell you who it is cos i work at toyota!!!!

I think it was a t-sport not too sure though as it was dark

Ive just remembered that it was in Rose aswell not Peel Park

Did anyone ever see the wild horses that lived in peel park, or just at the back of it, they were so funny!!!

I was only young at the time, we played who can get closest to the horse without been eaten..... ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

God Bradford is such a wonderful place to live rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Cant recall any wild horse's in Peel Park though confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i have a mate who live's in bradford thank god he comes to selby to see us rather than me going over there only been to his house once nice house bad area it was dark and could not tell you were it was but the kids hanging a round looked like they had never seen baggy jeans thought they were going to kick off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

if i ever go that way out i will keep my eye out for you guy's and girls wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

Bradfords not that bad is it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

cant remember any horses at peel park even that i was always up there on bike with my mates??

We all know Bradford is a horrible place to live, thank god i dont!!!!!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We all know Bradford is a horrible place to live, thank god i dont!!!!!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

were are you sarah ?

It's towards Brighouse on the way to Halifax but this blue GTi was going the opposite direction back to town, they flashed me then put their hazzards on confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Dont think it will of been me then, unless my car decided to flash at people on its own, which it very well could as it has a mind of its own!!lol