Blue GTi Bradford

stig247

im sure ive seen a raven blus gti in bradford a few times, are you on here and were you broken down outside jacksons a couple of days ago?

I've got a Raven blue GTi mate, but its not been broken down. Where abouts in Bradford were you? I was parked up other day with my hazzards on cos was i was on my phone but cant recall what i was outside confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

sorry mate thought youd broken down because you had your hazards on and im sure i seen a recovery truck in front of you, i was in the clio so you probably didnt notice me, ive seen you around and another dude in a silver gti loads of times good to see more lupos in town

Edited by stig247

hi, i have a blue gti and live fairly close to bradford, Skipton. I end up in Bradford quite regularly.

I remember hounding a chavvy blue nova a bit ago but cant remember where i was! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I do it quite regularly, see a rubbish little chav car so i teach them a lesson! They're gutted when they realise they've been beaten by a girl biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hi, i have a blue gti and live fairly close to bradford, Skipton. I end up in Bradford quite regularly.

I remember hounding a chavvy blue nova a bit ago but cant remember where i was! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I do it quite regularly, see a rubbish little chav car so i teach them a lesson! They're gutted when they realise they've been beaten by a girl biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well it might of been you i saw then, you were going past my fire station in fairweather green on thornton road.

Edited by carter

• 2 weeks later...

well if ya go past again call in, yawill know if im there cos mi arosa will be round the back.

i saw a lad driving a raven blue gti on thorton road today about 3pm, it was just above symonites, i was in the fire engine that past you.

i tend to take mi arosa to work when im on night as i dont like it sat on my drive when im not there, its parked round the back of the station so ya will never see it from the road side. we are always out and about in the wagon so im really supprised i aint seen you loop about, as im always looking out for it.

Edited by carter

oooh, I know where simmonites is!!!!! I have no idea where there is a fire station tho!!!

I'm so flippin useless!!! Does anybody ever go to Skipton? Its a lovely place with loadsa fit birds, haha blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> (wish i was one of them) hahahaha

Has anyone got anything planned for Sunday cos i don't know what to do with myself and i can see the boredom kicking in!!!

next time your on kensington St opposite the health centre you might see it

lol we are always up kensington st, do you have any smoke detectors?? if not we can come round and fit you some free of charge and give me a good excuse to come round to see your loop lol

lol we are always up kensington st, do you have any smoke detectors?? if not we can come round and fit you some free of charge and give me a good excuse to come round to see your loop lol

Please could you come fit smoke detectors in my house?? Or maybe i could get my toe stuck in the tap.....haha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />