welcome PlayGirl Arosa

one litre wonder ;)

just found a mk1 arosa sport on autotrader

http://www.negarages.co.uk/

i have just been on that web site you posted and seen an Arosa i really like.

Arosa 1.4 16v sport in yellow. may have to do abit of phoneing around i think? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont bother with the neon yellow Arosas (unless you really love that colour) as it'll be a ****** to sell on.

Damn *

Edited by Adam-B

Dont bother with the neon yellow Arosas (unless you really love that colour) as it'll be a ****** to sell on.

Damn *

Kady rearly wants that yellow on a rosa.

I do like the colour. It suits the car i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry didnt mean to sound sexist in my last post i was tired and sorry if ive offended any of our female members as they own some of the niceist cars on here so the post couldnt have been worse

good luck finding an arosa kady IMO i think you should go for the mk2 as they can be made to look really smart, you dont pay much more for them and from experience when looking for mine ive found them to be better specced and smoother/more comfortable etc but its your choice

wayne

Sorry didnt mean to sound sexist in my last post i was tired and sorry if ive offended any of our female members as they own some of the niceist cars on here so the post couldnt have been worse

you have not offended any one i don't think. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Damn *

i do really like the yellow but if i can't get i yellow one i will be happy with any colour really biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if you go onto autotrader theres a few mk1 arosa sports on there , was lookin for a mk2 sport hence i found them

I looked on autotrader a little while ago but there wernt many on there.

I want a yellow one for my lady biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hiya and welcome.

just down the road from me! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Me and Kady (Playgirl Arosa) cauld meet up and have a look round ur rosa sometime if you want smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me and Kady (Playgirl Arosa) cauld meet up and have a look round ur rosa sometime if you want smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cool, i'm usually up mk cruise on sunday eves if you wanna come see me there!!! you can't miss me anyways!

if not i'm usually at the shopping centre wasting my money.

cool, i'm usually up mk cruise on sunday eves if you wanna come see me there!!! you can't miss me anyways!

cool will have to meet up.

Are you going up the MK cruise this sunday mate. Can meet you up there?

Welcome to the forum Kady. I'm sure Luke will make sure you get a decent car, my advise is, if you like yellow, buy yellow. After all it's your car and you have to drive it around so it's important to have something that your happy with. Good luck with your search and once again, welcome.

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Welcome to the forum Kady. I'm sure Luke will make sure you get a decent car, my advise is, if you like yellow, buy yellow. After all it's your car and you have to drive it around so it's important to have something that your happy with. Good luck with your search and once again, welcome.

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks mate.

i am really wanting a yellow one so will just have to find one.

Thats a very nice & tidy lup mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But i think Kadys heart is set on a rosa but for that price and condition is worth a look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thats a very nice & tidy lup mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But i think Kadys heart is set on a rosa but for that price and condition is worth a look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll keep my eye out for a yellow rosa that is for sale up here for ya wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll keep my eye out for a yellow rosa that is for sale up here for ya wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thanks mate

i would be greatful

seen a yellow one for sale not far down the road from me... but unfortunately its a lupo and not an arosa sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

just under £4K for it

clicky for more details

very nice but!

thanks anyway mate

hmmm just browsing atm and came up with this yellow one i might add wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 64k on the clock at £3175... will still keep looking

*edit* look before you read Canislupo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by CanisLupo

hmmm just browsing atm and came up with this yellow one i might add wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 64k on the clock at £3175... will still keep looking

*edit* look before you read Canislupo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Thats more like it! That is what Kady is looking for biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Come on Babe get your money out laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that is very nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i will go and have a look at that one.

thanks for finding that mate

that is very nice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i will go and have a look at that one.

thanks for finding that mate

Rang the salesman and we can go and look at it anytime over the weekend biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Rang the salesman and we can go and look at it anytime over the weekend biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cool what do you think then. do you like it? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />