welcome PlayGirl Arosa

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the club , introduce your self biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi people my name is Kady i have been on here for ages and have meet quite a few of you already. That is becuse my boyfriend has a lupo 1.4 16v sport and has been joined to the club for ages (VWR Lupo) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

He told me i should join so here i am.

I am 20 and since being with Luke have always liked the lupo. Then when i went to the rollin road in november ( not sure what the date woz) which LUPOCHARGED organised i saw the yellow Arosa (GavsArosa16v) and fell in love (with the car) wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> so now i have come to the Arosa side. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have also gone to E38 This year. that woz the first time i have ever camped anywhere and quite enjoyed it.

well i am Learnin to Drive at the mo and nearly finished so i am hopin by the end of January or middle of Feb i should have passed and be drivin around in a Arosa.

i am hopin to meet some more of you some time soon

xx

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

Oh hiya! Good to see Luke twisted your priorities shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Have you got your car yet then?

Oh hiya! Good to see Luke twisted your priorities shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Have you got your car yet then?

No on the look out at the mo.

Want the same shape as yours.

i did see a yellow one when i went to my uncle's but woz told the dealer woz abit dodgey ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

ahh yes , i remember you from E38 *waves*

To be quite honest mate i don't remember you i kind of kept my self to my self as i don't know anyone there. sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Who let my girlfriend on here confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> o it was me by the sounds of it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Going to start looking for a rosa after xmas for her biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol! i was one of the scots that was there , parked a few over from lukes car on the saterday

I remember you i think mate. There were so many people there and they were all new to the both of us.

lol! i was one of the scots that was there , parked a few over from lukes car on the saterday

I think i do remember you now coz yours woz the only one there in grey and i pointed it out to luke as i like grey cars.

yeah i am 99% cert that i was the only mk2 arosa that was there and its in platinum silver ( metalic grey , just the silver arosas are " Artic Grey metalic " and the grey are " Platinum Grey Metalic ")

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

A female who has great taste in cars is a rareity, so welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and good luck finding one as long as you dont want a 1.4 youll have no problems

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

A female who has great taste in cars is a rareity

Im suprised one of the girls on the site hasnt slapped you down yet huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Oh and my O/H has impecable taste in cars.

yeah i am 99% cert that i was the only mk2 arosa that was there and its in platinum silver ( metalic grey , just the silver arosas are " Artic Grey metalic " and the grey are " Platinum Grey Metalic ")

sorry mate i didn't relise it woz Platinum silver. come on i am i girl i only know grey.

Im suprised one of the girls on the site hasnt slapped you down yet huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Oh and my O/H has impecable taste in cars.

i don't really care what people say i like the car so i will get one. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

sorry mate i didn't relise it woz Platinum silver. come on i am i girl i only know grey.

its cool , even i call it grey laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hiya kady. welcome to the site

Yeh lee dont mention the lost convoy.

hi welcome we meet at the rolling road i was in the rover biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> good to hear your getting an arosa means you can get luke to fix it for ya tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Want the same shape as yours.

Of course you do, its the original and best model wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just found a mk1 arosa sport on autotrader

2001 Y Reg Seat Arosa 1.4 16v Sport 3dr Hatch 100bhp 1390 cc,Manual, Petrol, Neon Yellow, 1 Owner(s), ABS Brakes, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Alarm, Driver's Airbag, Multiple Airbags, Power Steering, Immobiliser, Electric Windows, metallic paint, rear wash wipe, colour coded bumper, low insurance, low tax, finance available. £4,990.

http://www.negarages.co.uk/