Reset ECU

vinjo

HI

I just changed Jetex exhaust system and pipercross induction kit biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , the idle speed is not stable now...

i heard somebody told me that i can remove the earth on the battery for half hour to reset ECU,

and then idle speed problem will be solve after running 10 miles

is that true?? does anybody tried??

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> what data will be changed?? will it effect immobilizer and alarm??

Cheers

Edited by vinjo

HI

I just changed Jetex exhaust system and pipercross induction kit biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , the idle speed is not stable now...

i heard somebody told me that i can remove the earth on the battery for half hour to reset ECU,

and then idle speed problem will be solve after running 10 miles

is that true?? does anybody tried??

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> what data will be changed?? will it effect immobilizer and alarm??

Cheers

I was previously running a Mitsu Colt. And I was told to disconnect the battery for an hour or so and the let it run on idle for 10-15 mins. Well it worked but I dont know in this particular case.

I would be interested too if it works on a Lupito.