Lupo Spaceframe Build

1 Litre Screamer

It should be private, i will check.if you did see the engine then please keep it to yourself for a while as you will have seen the set up mule and not the actual engine.

Its the other engine ou have photos of? If so, thats cool... and ill keep it to myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

As posted on a tuning thread, I have changed jobs so the loop has gone on hold but it will be getting a move on shortly, the boss has allowed a space in the workshop to get on with it!

Updates will come soon starting with the suspension and floor/diffuser.

Old school!!!! Its been years since we had this thread running with you (Petrified) posting too.

Indeed! Unfortunatly my loop has now gone. But he's back on the road now, with someone else and still tearing up the streets of south wales. I'll still be around though and not ruling out something in the future once I get my stuff together. ;)

Indeed! Unfortunatly my loop has now gone. But he's back on the road now, with someone else and still tearing up the streets of south wales. I'll still be around though and not ruling out something in the future once I get my stuff together. ;)

Shame Luppin has gone. I'm hoping to get his dam car sorted over winter so i can use it next year, fingers crossed. Then no projects for a while, they cost too much!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My days of turning a road car into a race car in three days have gone! As you keep informing me I am too old now.

Caspergti, the weight so far is just tipping the scales at 300kg with the engine and gearbox. but i do have lots more to take from the front yet.

I love this! I imagine is a bike engine and from avatar I guess a ZX10R lump! I doubt your get it under 400kgs! We have a Locost with a 929 blade lump in and we have that at 420kgs with fluids (No driver)

Edited by Bikerz

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...