well ive started again

noddy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am going to see how i am tomorrow if i feel good i will hopefuly get to turn the key just tonight i have had a few pains (most likely from my slip of hands ) but fingers crossed i will be ok rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

good lad - perseverance is the name of the game matey! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

although i probably spelt it wrong! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well my back has not got any better doc say's i have sprained it just gotta take it steady but keep moving around not done anything to the car part from clean front end that's sat in my bed room (as shown in pic1) now that is looking like new

just fed up as cant do anything i want cant go out for a drive as have on cash for petrol would of gone off my nut with boredom if this club was not here sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well guys and girls i now have all my parts to finsh the job but one and its one i had not thought about i have a throttle cable but a lupo sport inlet witch is flyby wire so has no holder for my cable to hold the outer casing of the cable so when the throttle is pressed the case stays were it is and opens the throttle body

inlets.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

as you can see no holder

100inlet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

75inlet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

at first glance i would suggest getting a cable holding bracket from a mk 2 or any other digifant gti, or k jet vw these are a seperate bracket and could be extended with extra metal to allow it to be bolted on from the fuel rail, kinda hard to explain without pointing it out but i hope you get the idea.

yeah i see what mean well i'm not back at work so will go to scrap yards tomorrow and have a look thanks bud

well i have tested my back and can say i'm of to work tomorrow biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but to test it i have worked on my car all i have left to do is but the front back on fill with water and power stering fluid and then i can see if it starts unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> then time for remap and tax mot

this is whats missing hakheem sorry if your name is wrong i cant spell ( bit like bikerz)

cheecky git

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wondered if you had seen that wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

it starts and oboy the buzz i had when it fired up i was dancing round the garden biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well will be runnig tomorrow hopfuly got tp fit this and a few little bits DSCI0073.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCI0074.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

yep it is bud as i dont have a sportair box i needed a new one as the 75s airbox does not fit but didt have the cash to get the bmc sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but this will do for now the carbon looks really good so not that fussed

Edited by noddy1

yeah so looking forward to it but needs mot and tax first but fingers crossed it will do good as rovers mot runs out on monday sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

yeah 75 ecu just hoping a remap will sort out any power loss just have been told sport engines rev higher so may have a prob there just not sure what they can do with a remap might have to go piggy back but looking at putting bodys on next year wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> so bye bye ecu biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thanks bud the tester said he will test emissons first if it dont pass them then i dont pay but if it pass's then i pay biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />