well ive started again

noddy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you bloody muppet this cars never gonna be finnished if you carry on like this wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tell me about it mate running out of cash as been of work sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

the sore back will be worth it in the end smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm not sure bout that bud this is bad and thats after pain killers

and as the car didnt cause it thats what pee's me off the most sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

heres some pic's of the mess i call a car

clubloopfront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

well the engine is in but cant wire up as cant bend over

loopsnewlump.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

bay is all clean now

itsinandclean.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by noddy1

well need inlet manafold polo thottle body then just plug it all back in sat the lump it in last weekend ready to start pluging it all back last week but did my back so its still waiting for me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

its better than on an ally sump

its was only there to help me line up the engine just not took it a way

thanx guys glad you lot like it clean as i love it . been thinking will my fual rail and regulater be the same as the sport just wondering confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

thought for a minute you had integrated the front end into a telly stand!! lol. car looks good from pics,hope back gets sorted soon

yeah i think it looks cool as t.v stand be cool if my dvd player drawer came out with the number plate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

chris that would be cool if you do that could do with some on the cold start valve and all that area thanx buddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thanks mate will help out alot

is this you wanting to show off how clean your bay is biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

why thank you ( takes a bow ) i would like to thank tigz for showing me the light (a clean ish bay ) my mum for the rags and my bro for his degreaser thanks again every one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i would like to thank tigz for showing me the light (a clean ish bay )

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You know what I thought when I saw yours mate?

Id better make more of an effort with mine, it looks shabby! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah i bet you cant wait to drive it and feel the power difference and then it will be worth it all as long as you dont start being heroic again

Reason i said its a bad idea to use tryolley jack under gearbox is when me and my mate did one of many engine conversions (on his fifth now) he jacked it up on the gearbox (alloy cast) and the car was already jacked up problem was overnight one of the jacks holding the car failed and the car went down and engine went up so he then needed new engine mounts and the inner wing reshaping which helped me learn panel beating

only my oppinion though so means no offence to how your doing as by what i can see so far youve done damn well

well my back is feeling a bit better and my boss has told me to make sure i am i am in good shape befor going back so one day this week i hope to start wiring back up (just to check my back is ready for work ) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

so want to drive it the rover is doing my head in now it has NO bloody cup holders angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

this is whats missing hakheem sorry if your name is wrong i cant spell ( bit like bikerz)

valve.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

well guys i've been a bad boy went out to have a look at my car and my hands sliped a little and i've kinda wired most of it up baring starter motor as carnt bend that far and inlet manafold rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />