well ive started again

noddy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds good to me B)

Are you guna carry on the aviator grey theme in side the car to??

yeah roll cage and every thing will be grey too :shades:

nice contrast...

pretty fly for a white guy :shades:

dont you mean not bad to say i'm coulor blind :wacko::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

well went out and finished taking all the sealer out of the interior and that is a slag of a job still have the drivers side left to do

25112007155.jpg

25112007156.jpg

i love some of the shapes that vw have used to build these cars :shades:

• 1 month later...

well been very lazy over the last few months so got on with it today sorted drivers foot well out now all ready for paint prep as i dont have the stuff for that i started working out what to do with my dash i and going to run with no center consoul but that leaves the dash looking like this

13012008184.jpg

i'm thinking off having ago at making a carbon bits for the car so might make a peace to cover the bit where the tray should be

the gear lever is 1" lower than how it will be i will be making the brakets for this once i have my seats in so i know its right

i have a few things i need to do befor i paint that i can do with out spending money so they will be done soon then i will get paint

:D

i'm going avator gray(same as norm shums audi tt) in the bay and insides then std soft blue outside

Edited by noddy1

I knew I wasnt going nuts!

dsc00646dn4.jpg

hmmmmmm if only i had cash to go on ebay :lol:

thanks buddy

Sorry to butt in guys, but am I right in thinking they are 4x100 pcd to 5x112 pcd adaptors?

Questions -

How much / where from?

Does the funny looking stud screw in then the adaptor fits over that and gets bolted on with the other three bolts?

Cheers ! :D

edit: is the pic of them fitted to a Mk1 golf by any chance? I recognise the arch!

Edited by stealthie

andy i'm aiming to send it for wiring in march i hope then run it n/a for a few months till i get the charger sorted so its just bolt on and mapp in a weekend type of job

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to butt in guys, but am I right in thinking they are 4x100 pcd to 5x112 pcd adaptors?

Questions -

How much / where from?

Does the funny looking stud screw in then the adaptor fits over that and gets bolted on with the other three bolts?

Cheers ! :D

edit: is the pic of them fitted to a Mk1 golf by any chance? I recognise the arch!

Im also interested in this too as ive been looking at some wheels but they're 5x112 and couldnt find anywhere for adapters