Findys been barry'ed

Ramirez

They've all replied with a tonne of bullshit. Their behaviour reminds me of some kind of teeny boppers forum. Oh...and Andi....you may wish to know that they got a picture of your car up there. Annoyingly it's linked from their site so no luck moving the link here. Sorry!

lmao cool Im on Barrry Boys!

Mike, will you please post this for me.

I went to the site in your profile and found not one but two cars with their number plates on show

I for one don’t mind my number plates being on show.

I don’t live in London, so don’t have to worry so much about someone stealing my reg' plate.

Nor am I paranoid enough to think there’s going be that many people who drive a silver Lupo that looks like mine, who would go to the efforts of stealing the ID.

When I go to shows, I don’t blank out a reg’ plate of any cars I photograph, but if someone requested that I did, for the five minutes it takes to do so. I would out of common curtsey.

How the hell did the driver of the silver car not manage to leave it in a space? Are they that hard to park?

If you continued to look through the pics, you would see we were lined up to take group shots.

This why it wasn’t straight

gallery_255_10_166107.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Tigz

The ****s are now having the cheak to call you gay! LOL What a bunch of sad cocks! I think they all need to run home to Mum so she can make them a packed lunch for school.

How did they know?

Ah... now I remember the name.

Well, I didnt tell the missus but there was this one time....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. Well you're as bent as they come aren't you mate? I mean the wife and kid say it all really!

LOL. Well you're as bent as they come aren't you mate? I mean the wife and kid say it all really!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, but we all have these double lifes.

I must have with the name I have. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

i am about to register on that site

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! Good luck. I think we should just Spam the entire site...although on second thoughts, they could do the same here, so it's not really a good idea. Post some pictures of your car...see what they say tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

So Tigz is really a fool then? I'd love him to kick off in front of his wife and kids, lovely example for them, I bet they would enjoy daddys day in court and the following civil action against him. Well done Daddy, "Mummy why are we selling the Arosa?" "Daddy has a temper little one"

No.

A comment about my name, or my car is not something that is going to worry me.

Obviously, I am a man so I need to clear up any confusion when it comes to bad parking.

Thats my final comment.

Im not getting involved in a thread about a car Im not a huge fan of myself.

Nor do I know the owner.

Night all.

LOL. I was just having the argument for the hell of it. There a bunch of tools tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I wanted to see whether I could wind them up enough!

no i have not been able to register rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

well it seems r you local is warming to annette curtain lol... A NET CURTAIN. pmsl

What’s the point in winding these egotistical humourless people up? Most of them will never understand the joys of modding a car, so why try to explain? Would you want to know about their fascinating hobbies of train spotting and stamp collecting?

Their looking for an on-line fight, because lets face it they wouldn’t do it in the real world (despite what they say over the anonymity of the internet)

At the end of the day they all come across as a bunch of reps that life has passed by -grey suits, grey cars, grey lives.

They're just looking for an argument and for people to argue with

They love it best when owners come on and do what's just been done

The arguing bit is more important than the actual cars

The more you post the more they post the opposite

Why get involved? Just let them get on with it

to be fair, it has made good reading! watching these stupid comments.

- we are 'humourless' people after all coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

and as for 'barry' well, thats why we have a website that is dedicated to slating owners cars and calling people 'gay','thick tw*ts' and also making comments like ''I'd love him to kick off in front of his wife and kids''

who's barry? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

nice to see my car has made it on there and its std nice one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

who likes my alter ego annette curtain wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />