Findys been barry'ed

Ramirez

haha I love the tit wo thought it was a Matiz!

Do these clowns know nothing about cars?

Oh well, its only a matter of time till we all get it.

Had a read through the latest 'hacked' forum, was a great thread from the moderators forum.

http://www.barryboys.info/viewtopic.php?t=6534

Now Im not suggesting anyone should attemp this, as I know the forum owner runs a few sites from this server.

No information within this post should be relayed to any other members or non-members of this site.

The recent server move was due to some pretty persistent DOS attacks made on the u24.altaire.co.uk domain where the forum used to reside. Altaire also host some big name companies like Sainsburys and the like and they had to take the server offline to discourage the attackers from carrying on with their multi-point attacks.

We've had 3 DOS attacks since the forum was created in June. The last one was when the Nova boys got pissed off with us and it may be a coincidence but the latest attack follows the Peugeot bashing we've been doing.

The DOS attacks weren't successful in the fact that they didn't down any servers, however it is Altaire's policy to take the virtual domain down after trying a few tricks (like routing the attacks back at the sender) first.

The long and short of it all is that Altaire are now refusing to host the forum. They're still hosting the SQL database as it's IP address etc are hidden within the scripts for phpBB2 and therefore it wasn't the SQL server that took the DOS attack, just the webserver that serves the html/php pages.

I'm now hosting the forum pages on wraggy.com (the same as the main site) and pointing at Altaire for the SQL database. I've got a backup SQL database (it's blank because it doesn't seem compatible with the current mySQL/phpBB2 versions) ready and waiting on another server and I'm also working on setting up a linux box at home to host both the SQL database and a web server. Basically, I'm trying to introduce as many 'failover' solutions as possible so that in event of another attack I can switch onto another server etc and give the attackers a bit more of a challenge.

Please do not mention the DOS attacks in communication with anyone other than the moderators and administrators of this site. We do not want to encourage the attackers or make them think that they've had a success. All their attacks have done is moved forward some existing plans of mine to mirror and backup the site and database.

I loved the "steelie" thing, and when someone pointed out what they atually were he/she got slated themselves huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I mean what do these people drive?

I loved the "steelie" thing, and when someone pointed out what they atually were he/she got slated themselves  huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most of them have "My Car" buttons wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've asked that question. To myself though not on their forum

1x MX5 turbo

2x MX5 supercharged

1x s/c Civic Type R

Numerous Elises and VX220

a 12 sec Supra

a few sideways 200SX

A really nice red RX7 twin turbo

Skylines

Several M-spec 3 series beemers including an M3 CSL

A couple of Porsches old and new

A couple of Ferraris

A lovely large block Cobra replica

Dodge Charger

Those are only the ones off the top of my head that I can remember

I think that's a list for any enthusiast

You gotta hand it to them tho, lexus lights let the car down, in fact they let all cars other than a lexus!! oh and puntos biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

bunch of ego-tistical cocks, if you ask me...

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

that Arosa's nice, so what if it's only 1.0?

We all gotta start somewhere!

I know I'll get totally flamed, but I posted a lengthy reply. I really don't agree with the site owners refusal to scrub out Findys plates. Some of the guys are so abusive too!

Woohoo....partial victory. http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopi...p=324638#324638

At least he backed down tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It just bores me that forum.

They talk about 'free speech' and all that, but dont seem to think that anyone has the right to do what they want with there own car.

Fair enough, showing the pics and taking the piss.

But refuseing to blank the plates after the owner sends them an email is plain wrong imo.

And admin posting the emails?

What a cock.

Clive get a life you cock sucking prick.

Im sure one day, you'll be able to go for a bear and pull a bird.

Or maybe even walk down the street without getting knocked around by a group of twelve year olds.

I feel for you, being buggered by your old man must have been tough.

But get over it.

It just bores me that forum.

They talk about 'free speech' and all that, but dont seem to think that anyone has the right to do what they want with there own car.

Fair enough, showing the pics and taking the piss.

But refuseing to blank the plates after the owner sends them an email is plain wrong imo.

And admin posting the emails?

What a cock.

Clive get a life you cock sucking prick.

Im sure one day, you'll be able to go for a bear and pull a bird.

Or maybe even walk down the street without getting knocked around by a group of twelve year olds.

I feel for you, being buggered by your old man must have been tough.

But get over it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! I definitely agree on the plates. Sadly it doesn't seem like it's going to happen though, depsite my efforts!

Well done mate, its nice to see that they realise not all modders are chavs, and a great defence of findys car.

I do like the fact that "Clive" has blanked his own plates though -whats he worried about?

I do like the fact that "Clive" has blanked his own plates though -whats he worried about?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We'll see what lame excuse he comes up with this time tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

'personal reasons' - apparently nothing to do with being cloned though.

........i reckon twisty is onto something here! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And that's me banned I'm guessing tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I really hope they do anyway!

Personal reasons? What like getting the crap kicked out of you by some ned?! I know that this is a forum and you're sitting behind the comfort of you incredibly well worn keyboard, but is there any reason for any of you to be so obtuse and down right disrespectful? If the guy wants his plates removed, then let him have it! Any other forum that I know of would do this.

I'm sure for whatever law you want to attempt to quote, that supposadly states that you cannot alter other images, there is also a law that applies to breaking someones rights to privacy.

I tell you! Not that I condone hacking at all (or have any idea how to do it for that matter), I can honestly see peoples motivation behind doing so.

If you really want to ban me then go ahead. Unlike you, I'm not planning on spending the rest of my life on this forum laughing at other people. Perhaps if you weren't all so socially retarded, you'd understand what a bunch of petty, geeks you all appear to be. Banning me will purely illustrate how sad you're lives are, and how you're reign over this forum means so much to you that you get a power trip from doing so. This is the INTERNET people. I'm sure you find it hard to distinguish between it and the world, but then considering the internet probably is your world, I can understand why.

Here's a little challenge for you all. See if you can gather together all the courage you've ever had and actually go up to a real person in the real world and say what you say on these forums. All I can say, is I can't wait to hear about the misfortune that will ensue on the local news tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />