Someone said York Raceway - Good idea I think

twisty b-road

DOH!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeh no worries I was going to post something sooner or later honest!!

Ill try and get in touch with them , find out what the crack is and then as long as there are enuf people interested then i'll do the rest no worries ..

wow, yesterday is starting to catch up with me :sleepy: :sleepy: wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

York is a bit more like travling distance, still 301 miles (5hrs) from my house though. Might be able to make a weekend of it if kels was interested and the dates suited.

I say do the York raceway it sounds better facilitated lets think about what date is going to be most suitable for everyone as this is usually the sticking point , ill need at least a month and a bit to get my ass in gear and mod my car up a bit more wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hahaha ok then,

yeh I went to the site it looks cool , I would so love to do the subaru day but its pretty expensive, I reckon I might look at a half day course for about £150 quid but it wont be me paying if i can help it