Next Midland Lupo Meet - U know u wana!!!

Red Lup Gti

Next Midland Lupo Meet - U know u wana!!!  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not too good at geography so voted for 'some other crap hole'. I think if its somewhere off the M1 then it should be good. In the middle sounds good but i am aware the last couple of meets have been in notts which is just down the road. Think its only fair that im prepared to travel a bit further this time.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realise people were still voting on this subject!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

When do ppl want to have it??

Late `March-early` April??

LOL, since when has Milton Keynes been in the Midlands! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I would have said somewhere up near the top end of the M40, so its easy for people from London and south wales, and relatively easy from the North.

Stratford Upon Avon?Its quite nice there. Maybe a bit far south, though futher north than Oxford. Staffords a dump, and if its going to be in a dump, then the NEC/B'ham Airport is just as good. Actually, how about Donnington? Lots of space outside the museum bit, just as long theres no event on.

Dawn, are you going? If so, we could have a Lupo convoy from down here, me you and fran. No jokes crusoe. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> mite be up for a meet in april as long as its not near the 19th (my bday) and of course i'd cruise up with you and fran andy lol,

I voted MK but why dont we have two or three organised meets, we could even have a organised day out at alton towers

1 South, Brighton (something like that)

2 M Keynes (Santa Pod)

3 North, Stafford (something like that)

:oops: