New Stereo - Which one?.....HELP!

well, both your head units look $hit but they probably sound good and that's the main point of them. Wouln't upgrade mine to that if i got it for free though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

but that's just my opinion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that where this thread was leading biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is that why you only got half way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well, both your head units look $hit

Now that's harsh! :0

I must admit though, all you guys have come up with was one Pioneer and an Alpine one and a load of bickering over which is better - u guys sound like girls* so get posting some more ideas for me :sigh: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats the point of me starting this thread was for "suggestions" so get "suggesting" please! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*Jon and Alan VW are excluded from that comment coz I'm not that cruel in calling you girls wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ok my choice would be this one

b_dehp7500mp.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

its the poineer 7500mp, mp3 player etc, looks nice and works well, i have had poineer for a while now and i have had no problems with them!!

apline are much better if sound is a important issue as they are great sounding headunits but don't look as good as the poineer.

[blind date - 'our' graham voice]

so lynsey which one will it be?!

stereo no.1 who comes from the pioneer factory who has sexy good looks with an average voice or will it be stereo no.2 who looks like a right ugly minger but hasa truely good voice and big 'buttons' for you to play with.................the choice is yours.........

[blind date - 'our' graham voice]

[blind date - cilla black voice]

thanks graham....so lynsey which of our lovely stereos are you going to pick? de dum de dum dem <----music tune to blind date!!

crap i need to get out more!

apline are much better if sound is a important issue as they are great sounding headunits but don't look as good as the poineer.

if sound is important?? - usally 1st thing i check for buyin a unit ???

the 1st unit Robin posted is really nice!! - but that looks crap to be honest! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

k, i have had nearly make of head unit, but not the pioneer.. but my mate has had 3 and something went wrong with everyone.

never heard a bad word about apline.... ok looks!

but i buy for quality not looks! -

kinda like my girls - ~( not that i have to pay for them r anything lol )

the 1st unit Robin posted is really nice!! - but that looks crap to be honest! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

does that make sense?

the 1st one looks good but looks crap?! eh?

*Jon and Alan VW are excluded from that comment coz I'm not that cruel in calling you girls wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm not a girl either, do I have to come down and show you my proof wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'd probably go for the DAB blaupunkt on special offer woodstock.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> sure you could streach the extra £20.

or for one of these 7641806310_14745_LO.GIF border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> which I thikn would sit in the lupo dash without looking too much like a cheap `add-on`.

Yeah, both of my choices look like they belong in that slot, none of that nasty pine fresh stuff biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Come on then Lynsey, what do you fancy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />