New Stereo - Which one?.....HELP!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the new stereo is in and I must say I'm well chuffed with it :thumbs: Even found out (only by reading the instructions!), that the display can be changed to red and blue to match the VW interior lights so I'm even more pleased about that too......simple things please simple minds biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Glad I spent the extra to get something decent but just gotta hope no theiving `tea-leaf` don't break into the lupo now in attempt to swipe it :devil: Better test the alarm now just incase!

Saying that if anyone broke into my car today they could of had 2 stereo's and changers for the price of one seeing as the stereo fitter bloke left my old one in the boot :sarc: :0

My old changer (and crap radio!) is still up for grabs with all the wiring and connections that go with it :thumbs:

QUOTE(Tigz)
Well the new stereo is in and I must say I'm well chuffed with it :thumbs:  

Oh so you changed your mind and bought an Alpine then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pmsl - 12 pages later biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Alan VW)
Well the new stereo is in and I must say I'm well chuffed with it :thumbs:  

Oh so you changed your mind and bought an Alpine then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

pmsl - 12 pages later biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL I know mate, gotta be the biggest thread on here and its all ripping pioneer! Ya never know mate, by the time we get to page 25 she might convert! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
LOL I know mate, gotta be the biggest thread on here and its all ripping pioneer! Ya never know mate, by the time we get to page 25 she might convert!  :D

I think my thread about how to mod a lupo when i got on the boards has to be one of the longest?? -

what ya think Blue loop ?

QUOTE(Tigz)
Ya never know mate, by the time we get to page 25 she might convert!  :D

Page 13..........and I've not converted yet :sigh:

Even if I'm the only one on here that likes Pioneer ( :sarc: ) I think my new stereo is damn good :devil:

Go on.....see how many pages you can keep up the slating of my stereo but I ain't changing my mind........its staying biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />