BossJohnC :)

MattyB

Sitting in traffic just off the M4 - with Xenon's on despite the fact it was midday wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Drove past in the opposite direction in the bro-in-laws Bora.

That queue was huge - you should have turned round and gone the other way! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ahh! Yes, well I didn't really know where I was going as AndyW bought my sat nav the other day, and I don't have my new one yet!

It's the first time I've been down there for a bit, Bath way that is.

As for the xenons, yes, they were on and it was sunny. What can I say... I like the look of them!

Hmmm... what on earth could I have been doing all the way over there?!? whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by bossjohnc

Thats a long way from home for you - you did get a bit lost without your sat nav tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

In fact, I thought I saw your Lupo, but I was slightly distracted by something else...

Edited by lunalupi

Hmmm... what on earth could I have been doing all the way over there?!? 
In fact, I thought I saw your Lupo, but I was slightly distracted by something else...

Que Barry White..."lets get it on..."

with Xenon's on despite the fact it was midday wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always have Xenon's on whenever I'm driving, whatever time of day or the weather wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Gossip to be had here! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Were you helping her fit her new headunit aswell?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Argh, I despair - surely you can do better than that Matty!

That picture was actually taken last weekend (weekend after you spotted me), in Bath again, after having come back from Bristol and seeing Zippy and Helena.

Me and Nic went to see a film. I don't quite recall what it was though...

Me and Nic went to see a film. I don't quite recall what it was though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back seat of the cinema was it?!