Opinions - ICE

Opinions - ICE  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Blaupunkt do a set that has blue screen (matches instrument lighting) and `red-glow` buttons (to match the rest of the lighting on the dashboard).

Definitly fits in and looks great in my GTI.

Although they are fairly chunky they are well made and sound good.

I recently found out that Becker is a division of `Blaupunkt-Quality`! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm an Alpine man myself, for sheer sound quality, nothing beats an Alpine setup for Head unit and multichanger. My boot install should be pretty much finished this evening, just needs trimming in acoustic carpet. It's gonna be loud! 8 speaker and 900w sub, bring it on! Pics shortly!

piioneer are the nuts man get your self there top of the range one well cool

i have a pioneer that ive had for a while and i will never get rid of it, it sounds better than all of the kenwood/sony ive ever had

well mine was between blaupunkt and alpine... and im gettin the alpine... want to waste as much of me parents money as i can wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehehe the power of being an only child mwahaha but i agree blaupunkt is a great match for our interiors... but alpine had the edge im afraid... hopefully fitted for trax so u can see it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ... didnt get to see matt's sobsob kept it hidden tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[b:post_uid0]refer to topic - FINALLY[/b:post_uid0]

I have a pioneer (one with the swiming dolphins and race cars and stuff), and it looks absolutely wonderful, and so far, I can't fault it!

When I get some cash together, I will be looking to do a serious boot install!!!!