Screens

I intend to make my car an ICE beast, but don't know whether the seat backs will accomodate screens? do any of u lovely people know if they will take screens?

I also wondered how big the glove box is? is there enough room to fit a PS1 in it?

I ask the silly questions as i don't have my car yet, but need to plan the ICE setup as it needs quite a lot of prep, especially as there is so much to get in such a small space!

thanks

Firstly, I have no glovebox in my GTi sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and they are pretty small anyway, be a tight fit, but then they make a very small PS1 now, so you might make it...

Headrests - they are "tubular" ones now, and aren't solid, so you'd have to look at getting some off a Golf, or something similar to replace them.

I dont see why you could not get screen in the headrests - I do see a small issue with people in the back seat though!!!!!

THe GTi has no glove box, some models do but cannot see much room to spare for real installs.

I would suggest in the Lupo that you consider a Screen in the headlining as the car is small and you will get a better all around viewing area, the headlining is quite solid and youll hide cables quite easily.