`lupo-head` unit fitting advice reqd. - vw

hi everybody..

just bought a sony head unit off mi mate..ive taken the beta out of the lupo,and moved the empty tray thingy up to the top slot....the question is,does anyone think this will cause probs with the new headunit being below the empty tray...i.e is it likely to make the unit overheat?..

i suspect it would be ok and the heat discharges via the back,but a few more opinion would be helpful cheeeeers

brad@leeds.green.lupo!

I fitted my first head unit in the bottom slot origonaly and never had a problem... well other than having to `re-locate` the bloody cables!

Anyone know of any probs let me know aswell coz im thinking bout fitting it back into bottom slot to fit a mootorised screen.

I cant see there being a problem, the standard vw cd goes there ok dont it?

thanx..

my beta was in the top slot when i got the car,but i think the headunits look better lower..

just my dad said it may be put in the top slot purposely to prevent overheating..will see anyway,either slot appears to have ample cooling room.

the tft screen will look good tigz hope it goes in ok smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />