In dash VW changer

Just brought a new toy for the beast, a very nice VW 6 cd in dash autochanger. However, I was told by the dealer that it was not even an option on a new Lupo, which I find very strange, given that fitting a boot mounted changer would serverly reduce the limited boot space.

(MATT you can grab a pic next sunday)

• 4 weeks later...

Cool Purchase biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dealers are weird - went to a dealer at the w/end to discuss prices for new loop and they offered me an `in-dash` changer (at an extra £400!)

They can't seem to get their acts together and be consistent.

I also note that on the VW website all lupo's have £450 off their new prices at the mo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(MattyB)
Um...yes, and no. In that order!

I had a Blaupunkt `5-CD` one (courtesy of Beer Monsta, which I'm still trying to sell, if anyone is interested)

Thanks matt,on a question asking spree this week,I should stop going to meets and anywhere near any place where cars are sold,I get ideas and sometime later I have a car. Going to think this one through and look at changing after my 21st,until then I can't really afford it to be honest and the insurance would be a bitch. Theres no plan on getting shut of the Gti is there? I was under the general impression the Lupo was going to be history in the next few years.

Wouldn't suprise me...I hear "in the grapevine" that once the Lupo has had its day, the new Polo will be the smallest car VW will offer...not sure how long the Lupo will go on for.

...yet I've also "heard" that the SEAT Arosa will live on, and I hear that SEAT have "plans" for it, whether it be a facelift, or a totally new car.

Make of it what you will....

• 4 weeks later...

what colour dose it light up? is it easy to fit? might get involved bring it to traxxs

Um...not really. I used it for....about 3 months. A guy called Chris (Beer Monsta) had it before me, and he only had it for a few months too.

Let me know anyway, I dont think its going anywhere! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />