***HELP!*** - What to do with 6x9's

I dont wanna fit my 6x9s to a wooden parcel shelf as I dont want any ****s breaking in to grab them then finding by sub n amp below. Anyone got any idea where I can put them as there isnt no speaker pods in the rear as Vee Dub thinks its not important enough if you buy buy a small engine... bastids

Thanks peeps

Someone else will know but i think i read of someone on here getting the back passenger moldings from the Gti (with the speaker housings) and putting them on a "lesses engined" loop. :thumbs:

Hi, I've got my 6x9's on a wooden parcel shelf... but you can't see them...... I haven't got the covers on so they sit flush with the shelf and its covered with matching material!! You can't even tell that they are there...... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(LittleLoopy)
Hi, I've got my 6x9's on a wooden parcel shelf... but you can't see them...... I haven't got the covers on so they sit flush with the shelf and its covered with matching material!! You can't even tell that they are there...... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sounds cool. cuold you post any pics?

Im at a total loss, if that install didnt make my sub sound ***** id have been sorted...