In Car Entertainment

In Car Entertainment  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok help... need to choice a head unit!! ne suggestions... what blue lights to match me dials!!!! thats my only need and limit... price is an issue but it's not really... so limit is £400... but i can get nefin cheaper...any ideas?!

Well, I guess BLau has the best matching display, but, well, I dont have a clear opinion about them. They work great, especially the tuner, but...i dunno, the display isn't that `hi-tech`-looking, like the japanese ones, I still don't know if I'll take another blau or not...

I probably would buy Kenwood or Clarion...

I have an alpine unit in my GTI, it doesn't have a blue display but who cares when alpines sound as good as they do! I've had kenwoods and sony's in the past and they're no where near as good for sound quality. Besides, its not like it looks out of place just cos it doesn't have a blue display. Blends in quite well! If you specifically want a blue display, Kenwood do quite a few models with the option of a blue display. More reliable than sony's too.

i've got a kenwood cd with vw illum, but i'm not fitting it in loop as style doesnt suit dash, alpine do blue illum as well. reckon ill get blaupunkt if the do decent unit with vw colours.

btw kenwood hu doesnt pick up any AM radio, ie no 5live for footy :0