FINALLY

i'm gettin my head unit next week and i'll have it before traxx... wooo hooo its the: Alpine CDA7894RB

can be seen here

tell me wot u fink its the silver one on the second page ... gettin it for me bifday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You got yorself a bargain there! They retail at £500 normally, i wanted one of those but couldn't quite stretch to it! I got the next one down, the only difference is that on yours you can black out the display so that there is more power goin to the speakers, how cool is that! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hehehe yeh i no the one.. but i want the blue buttons... and the one below is black wiv green or amber... fort it wld look rong... im hopin to get it at that price we will ave to see biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

AND... its fitted wooohoooooooooo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> bit ov a surprise... and i got it all in at £379 woohooo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />