New wheels

Frankie

Cheers, Im pleased with it.

The black plastic bottom halves of bumpers need to be colour coded.

Ride height needs sorting out.

Its crying out for a spoiler!

My mates got some 15" fox multispoke wheels going cheap so i'l wrap those in some nice rubber and they'l be an improvement.

some tint and rub strip removal

List goes on...

Its just going to take time money and patience.

Just glad ive got it right now.

ride hieght sorted Id say it'd look wicked.

Any Loop decked, with nothing else done looks great, take a look at Altern8's Blue Loop on standard sport alloys dropped on coilovers.

Looks fantastic.

I wouldnt rush with the other stuff.

I did and found I prefered the standard look.

• 7 months later...
im liking the combination red and white wheels all you need now is some big mudflaps biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Second that!!

Some nice Sparco jobbies would look cool.Not sure what colour though confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Personally i recomend you wax give the wheels a quick clean, then wax them using a normal bodywork wax, this way, the brake dust will come off much easyer when washing your car, and you can have shiny wheels for at least 3 months !! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

waxed mine soon as i got em, 6 months and their still shiny when i sponge them down biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />