At last! - My install is finally finished...

Man3

...For now!

I finally finished my install last night, i've had a few finishing touches to make for what seems like months, what with bein on holiday and everything! Anyway finally finished it last night, its fully removable, but you wouldn't know it unless you looked really closely.

Feck me is it loud biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just need to get me another amp now! If only i had some money! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Its been mentioned in a couple of other posts but the boot install consists of a 12'' Fusion Power Plant sub and a Fusion FR1404 `4-channel` amp (running the sub and my MB Quart components in the front). I've got some pics if anyone fancies hosting them for me on their webspace, cos i don't have any! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

One worry of mine is that my currently rattle free Lupo will be transfered into a rattling beast when i upgrade the ICE.

How well sound proofed is the Lupo with a monster sub in the back? and also do any of the plastic interior panels rattle more after they have been taken off and then put back on?

No need to worry! Absolutely rattle free! I get an occasional rattle from the front door where the connector for the factory fit speakers is dangling, i just need to tape it down! I'm too lazy though! It only starts to rattle at about the same time ur brain starts rattling in ur head! I wanna get some sound deadening but its weight that i can't remove come track day time unless i bin it! I don't wanna waste the money. I guess if i don't go over board it shouldn't be too heavy. ???

cheers for that! damn i'm good! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The original idea was for the install to be level with the opening of the boot but the sub was too god damn big! The magnet on it

cheers for that! damn i'm good! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The original idea was for the install to be level with the opening of the boot but the sub was too god damn big! The magnet on it's a 200 oz jobbie, kin huge! Had to be a bit of a compromise in the end! The size of the box is spot on though, theres a baffle inside the box, about an inch from the end to make it the exact right size. I would have liked to do an install with glass fibre and the like but i need it to be easily removable for track days, although its a two man lift for the one thats in there so it hardly easily removable!