Single CD Player - CD

Hi Just bought a Lupo GTi, 2001 Y reg.

Going to pick it up on Saturday.

I was wondering why some of the stereos have the cd slot at the top, and others at the bottom.

???

Hello Alex smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> nice choice of car there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Its just the way its put in, doesn't make a jot of difference. You'll find most have them in the bottom, as the HU is nearly always in the top slot.

Hey, you dont want to buy a Blaupunkt 5CD InDash CD Changer do you? I've got one I'm trying to sell.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I can thoroughly recommend this in dash changer, five disks right in front of you, no loss of boot space, no getting out in the rain to change over magazines, top notch piece of kit.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I'll even deliver it for free if you live nearby (although it'll cost ya a tenner for me to fit it for you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

hehe lololololol no comment flash a bit ov leg alex wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehehehe duno wether it works for the guys tho works for moi bein a women wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />