New Purchase.. :)

Ah, just go for it Sam smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Or you could go for this one:

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/focus.php3?partno=Z838W

Very similar to mine, a mate just put one in his MG ZT, very nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And Spook, doesn't glow Red smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I want it to glow blue, though, everything in my car glows blue.

Edited By MattyB on May 30 2002 at 22:27

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

need one that glows red sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

nice choice, matt smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wanted to do the same thing today, as my ice setup didn't work anymore....found out, it was just a fuse! finished putting everything together mright now.

But I think I'll go with the sony mp70 (or how the hell the thing is called); or with a clarion; I'll see

oh, and as axel said: wen want infos ASAP smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Goodnight!

[edit]

of course, I forgot to ask what i wanted to ask: are the `z-series` HU's the same in quality or are there more differences than just the design?

[/edit]

Edited By Lupo TDI on May 30 2002 at 23:29

QUOTE(spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`))
mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />  

need one that glows red sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Go for a Sony Xplod unit. Those glow in red and are quite nice (even though expensive) sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

By the way, which makes make h/u that glow blue? i got a JVC (blue) and want to change it for a CD/mp3 head unit

Any suggestions?

U think it is worth getting an amplifier for a Lupo?

Actually Spook, I think it has an option to make the Buttons glow Red, Green or Blue....so you'll be OK there.

The other option is to get this one:

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/focus.php3?p...artno=KDCMV6521

Changes to one of many colours, and even has MP3 support...

And I'm getting 2 Amps for the Lupo in the future - a 4 channel to run the front/rear speakers, then a Monoblock to run the 10" Sub that I have planned smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well guys/gals, I fitted the Headunit yesterday....haven't had time to play cause I was out on the beer last night for my Birthday night out (And shit, I wish I hadn't gone, disaster....why are women SO fucking complicated???)

Anyway, back to ICE....fitted the Headunit yesterday, looking superb, sounds even MORE superb....MP3/WMA playback is just amazing....I will take pictures and post a full report soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And C17 - I haven't got anything fitted at the moment, still looking into it......

QUOTE(MattyB)
....why are women SO bloomin' complicated???)

Dunno - perhaps we would need more info to reply acuratey to this MAtt wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

we should all read the book "why men dont listen and women cant read maps" by the pease's, this should explain A LOT about the structure of the female/male brains and their patterns.. comes highly recommended for both sexes!

Well, I've had a great chance to play with my new headunit and its absolutely superb...

It can go very, very loud in there now, and suprisingly good quality considering that they are the OEM speakers. Display is superb and does lots of little tricks.

MP3/WMA support is just the best, don't know how I managed to go without it now...!

DMask Plus is always a good "oohhhh" when you make it flip over and the funky Kenwood Anaimation comes on...

There is so much to it, I can't begin to tell you everything. Well worth the £350 cost anyway. Buy, buy, buy!