£200 for a sub and amp which one

Ive been asking loads of questions recently so i though i would start one topic blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i got £200 to spend on a sub and amp but i need the amp to run my components

comps

Rainbow SLX265

head unit

Pioneer DEHP77MP

this amp seems good from what i have heard

JBL GTO75.4

but i also need a 10" sub ideally and a box and wireing kit

so what can i get for about £200 i dont mind getting a package as long as it will run the compnts too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

cheers

craig

ps how would i wire in the comps to the amp and run a sub

I think your gonna struggle getting a decent sub, amp and wireing kit that will run components as well.

You need either a 4 channel amp (Channel 1 Comp left - Channel 2 comp right - Channel 3 + 4 sub)

Or a sub amp package, and an extra amp for the components.

The link you have added that doesn't want to work (Ive tried also, cant understand why it doesn't work??) is for the rainbow components you have have already linked.

What amp is it you are asking about?

Amp wise I would go with the 75.4 you have linked to, good amp for the cash, im going to be getting one for mine.

Sub wise id look around for a 2nd hand JL 12w3 or a Alpine Type S, just make sure you get a dual 2 ohm version smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lee.

The amp is pretty cheap.

There is a few things wrong with it, but thats why its been able to be built and sold so cheap.

It has MOSFET power supply.

Not the most realiable of supplys, will do the job, they are just not very effient.

The power they claim is at 14.4v so make ajustments to that when checking against the speakers your wanting to power as you will probably see around 13.5v at the amp.

Less the heat loss through that power supply and you will see around 13v.

Ive been wanting to try and find you something, but not had the time to search yet.

If I get the time tonight I'll have a look around..