how can things go so wrong?

big_chris1981

well, its gone back. will post pictures and full reg details/vin number just so people know what theyre looking at with this car.

on the up side ive just bought the raven blue gti off putney's mate clive, and hopefully i will pick it up later this week.

might nip round to see you martin about an extended warranty biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, here's hoping you have much better luck from now on.

Did you give them a rocket?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, its gone back. will post pictures and full reg details/vin number just so people know what theyre looking at with this car.

on the up side ive just bought the raven blue gti off putney's mate clive, and hopefully i will pick it up later this week.

As I said in the other thread, glad your sorted now and congrats on the Raven Blue, you'll love it, its my second favourite colour wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Do indeed post pictures and details of that car, its worth it for future reference.

good on you mate exactly as i said in the first place as its in your best interests and i hope your happy with the new purchase really couldnt be more happy with you

were dealing with vw this weekend over my mums seat arosa as its due its service and as everyone knows they always say on first service that it needs brakes (pads etc) so i said to the manager on the phone "if it needs the brakes doing youll be paying" he said "well no its a wearable part depends how the car is used" so i off course said "well considering the cars been in for brakes three times complaining there not very good and they were sticking on for a few months on the back we certainly wont be paying"

oh the fun eh

whoo, just read the hole thread what a nightmare, can you put the details up of the damaged car as i'm going to look at a gti on friday that vw say they can get me in.

at least its sorted, although i'd have had my money back instantly and run a mile.