Has anyone destroyed any saxo VTS's?

Dawn

i have in my dreams, while in my 1 L biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ill give any 1.1 a run thou mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i held with one til 2nd gear in my sport, however he then wasted me.

bring on the vtr's i say biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

They are a lot quicker on a track than a lupo. so rekon he would lose you down any b road. they also seem to be driven by boy racers who will stop at nothing to prove a point. sounds like a accident waiting to happen if you ask me. just take comfort in that the saxo is a pile of crap and don't sink to their level.

Dawn

On the same theme as putney. Take comfort from the fact that yours is likely to still be in one piece in 6 years time and not a proping up the local scrapyard. Best cabin in its class by a long way. My 2p.

As for jousting with a vts, have not done so yet. May be a case of down to the driver. If you are a kick ass driver then probably able to make up for an performance disadvantages???

As a side issue do not take vauxhall xafiras(?) GSI for granted either. Others have and lost.

Jayson "With a glint in his eye and optimax in his tank"

• 3 weeks later...

Boys and girl you will be pleased to know that the breaks on a VTS are well lets say "CRAP" so if you make him slow from speed a few times and then watch his face as he get break fade approching a nice T junction at 60mph , you in your lupo will stop, he however will win the race as he crosses the road into the path of a large bus ! JOB done another VTS in the scrap yard smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(marc_trowsdale)
JOB done another VTS in the scrap yard smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll have a go at most things when my Loop is warmed up and the road conditions are right, but if it goes past `90-ish` and/or they're driving like a psycho then I'll always back off. I'm not wrecking my Loop racing some nob.