Regards from Rome (Italy)

MARCOM392

Hi friends! I'm Marco, from Italy...i said it...sorry for my bad bad bad english 😂😂😂 I owned a Lupo 1.4 75ps for a time until a "nice lady" has not decided to come inside me, so i bought a Lupo sport 101ps from 2002 with 110.000 km, i post some pics (one with the least lucky sister)..I decided to subscribe because i have some questions about...so thanks and Regards!

20181107_140536.jpg

20181107_140556.jpg

20181109_163149.jpg

Nice Lupo! Unfortunate luck with the first one. We know the feeling as we have a nice '04 Jetta wagon in our yard that met a violent end too! 

4 hours ago, oprn said:

Bel Lupo! Sfortunata fortuna con la prima Conosciamo la sensazione di avere una bella carroina Jetta del '04 nel nostro cortile che ha incontrato anche una fine violenta! 

Thanks friend! Yep...i make on this a lot of work...it's a shame :(

4 hours ago, mk2 said:

Questo è riparabile. La linea del tetto è ancora diritta. Basta estrarre tutto, utilizzare un martinetto sul montante B e tirare qualsiasi cosa nell'angolo. Anche il nuovo portellone. Due giorni di lavoro. Facile.

Maybe it seems but the roof is already fold :(

It looks to me like the blow was taken by the bumper and dispersed into the whole structure beyond the crush zone. Open up the hatch and you will see damage in the spare tyre well, likely around the shock tower and maybe as far ahead as the floor pan under the rear seat. Measure the wheel base and compare it side to side. It would surprise me if you were not short on that side. It will most likely be "dog tracking" down the road presently. That is the story the wrinkles on the roof and the door overlapping the rear panel tell me because the rear 1/4 panel has no direct accident contact marks on it. The bulk of the damage is structural, what you are seeing in the picture is a consequence of the structural shift.

Yes it could be fixed on a proper frame rack but the age of the car and present market value is against it.

• 2 weeks later...