T3LLIOTT

Lupo Enamel Pin Badges - £5

I'm thinking of doing a run of enamel pin badges based on the VW Lupo GTI. I wondered what peoples thoughts to this would be and also what people think of the artwork I have mocked up. I have recently done something similar with an MX5 (see picture and link https://www.etsy.com...namel-pin-badge ), so wondered if this would be of interest to any members on here.

These are high quality pin badges perfect to pin on to jackets, rucksacks or just something to add to the collection!

The details would be as follows:

• Measures 30mm
  • Plated in black
  • Coloured with enamel (Colour options will include: Soft blue, reflex blue, silver, red and black).
  • Metal clasp rear fitting
  • £5 delivered 2nd class (1st class delivery £1 extra)

The proportions of the vehicle are as close to the real thing as possible, with exception to the wheels which have been made slightly bigger in order to include as much detail as possible when scaled down to size.

All items would include a backing card, will be carefully packaged and sent via 2nd class Royal Mail (1st class delivery option would also be available).Lupo GTI Pin Design With Dimensions.jpg

Mazda MX5 Mariner Blue Enamel Badge.jpg

Edited by T3LLIOTT
  • Like 1

If I could get ~20 people interested/committed, it would probably give me the numbers to do a batch of all colours listed.

Three for me please. I'l cut the pins off and glue them to the key. Or on top of a swizzel stick. So so many uses.... :)

2 hours ago, mk2 said:

Three for me please. I'l cut the pins off and glue them to the key. Or on top of a swizzel stick. So so many uses.... :)

I could make them without the pin backing mate. 

If a few more show interest, I’ll look at getting them into production 👍🏻

How about with a hole in in the front wheel? It'd be a tiny teeny weeny key ring. Now that would be class.

10 hours ago, mk2 said:

How about with a hole in in the front wheel? It'd be a tiny teeny weeny key ring. Now that would be class.

I've already done forum keyrings, so was looking at doing something else to be honest with you!