VW LUPO 1.4TDI BLACK 2004 , MILEAGE 58000 FOR SALE NEWCASTLE

number63

Its something i cannot put my finger on rich, the lupo feels solid built and as much as the up is probably well built its not lupo solid. Also this will run for a good few thousand mile being diesel without much hassle, cannot say the same for a 1litre petrol up. I know this car inside out, even when it needs work done its not fortunes to get done,  and its rare to see them on the road which i like, ups are everywhere lol. 

A guy came past my work 4 days ago and said is thst your lupo, he ssid its lovely mine lol, said i was thinking of selling it and he said you must be mad, if you find a car thats cheap to maintain , run , etc why would you sell it, it will run for the next 10 years with very little outlay and it looks fab with its alloys. He was right, as you were rich when you said the same as he did, was i mad lol

There are loads of lupos running around Newcastle.

Yellow ones, black ones, blue ones and there's even a raven blue which goes from Gateshead to the coast road around half five most nights.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:30 PM, number63 said:

Soon to be selling my beloved VW LUPO 1.4TDI 

MILEAGE 58000

TOTAL FULL SERVICE HISTORY FROM VW DEALERSHIP

EVERY STAMP IN THE BOOK SINCE 1st YEAR

BLACK , FACTORY FITTED SUNROOF ETC.

ONLY SELLING AS I HAVE A VW UP COMING.

4 BRAND NEW GOODYEAR TYRES, NEW BRAKES ETC.

NEW MOT BEGINNING OF AUGUST. ROAD TAX £30

LOOKING FOR £2000

PICS TO FOLLOW

Is this car still for sale?

If you had asked last week i would have said yes, now im keeping it im doing a lot of work on it , nothng major just a spend money just incase thing, timing belt, 2 new wishbones , rust on rear arches sorted etc. Might look at selling again next year who knows. Dont worry mileage wont change much as my house isnt far from my work.