BBS RC 321's... who has em?

musho007

On another note...

Where the hell am.i going to get the plastic centre cap bits that slot in to the nut bit... 

I can only find secondhand.. and they're silly money.

Actually I found some VW ones for $100 plus $20 for shipping....... EACH!! 😲😭

Larger version of these were fitted to Mk4  Golf Anniversary's -  do you know the PN for the cap?

Apparently the Mk4 ones are 1J0 601 161 NZR according to this Youtube

And googling the PN brings this thread up that breaks down the individual part numbers

Seem to recall someone saying the hex head is the same size as an immersion heater wrench - less than £10 instead of god knows how much for a real key

On 9/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, LR5V said:

Larger version of these were fitted to Mk4  Golf Anniversary's -  do you know the PN for the cap?

Apparently the Mk4 ones are 1J0 601 161 NZR according to this Youtube

And googling the PN brings this thread up that breaks down the individual part numbers

Seem to recall someone saying the hex head is the same size as an immersion heater wrench - less than £10 instead of god knows how much for a real key

Thanks bud.. I'll have a look at that.  👍

15 hours ago, Reedo said:

Tbh i got some of the stickers from ebay a light sand around the edge and they fit perfectly.

One of my plastic caps has all three prongs missing.. so i deffo need 1 replacement.

But I like that idea.. any links to 80mm stickers?

I

8 hours ago, musho007 said:

One of my plastic caps has all three prongs missing.. so i deffo need 1 replacement.

But I like that idea.. any links to 80mm stickers?

I believe you need 78mm stickers. Thats what i got but you needed to sand them a touch.  

the ones i got are not on there but there are these 77mm ones which might be better.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-ALLOY-WHEEL-CENTRE-HUB-CAP-CAPS-77MM-7L6601149-VW-CRAFTER-MK1-TOUAREG-MK1/253513647777?hash=item3b069746a1:g:s5cAAOSwdA9atHPk

15 hours ago, Reedo said:

I

I believe you need 78mm stickers. Thats what i got but you needed to sand them a touch.  

the ones i got are not on there but there are these 77mm ones which might be better.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-ALLOY-WHEEL-CENTRE-HUB-CAP-CAPS-77MM-7L6601149-VW-CRAFTER-MK1-TOUAREG-MK1/253513647777?hash=item3b069746a1:g:s5cAAOSwdA9atHPk

cheers. but those are caps and not stickers.. and i cant find a set of 77mm stickers.. only 74/75mm ones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 8:34 PM, musho007 said:

@Bems

I have found  a set of the VW 80mm centre caps...

But theyre 4 prong and my old BBS caps are three prong...

The seller says theyll fit. Can you put up pics of the backs of the caps you have?

thanks

A66E2513-A0FE-465A-9DE1-74EEC47739AC.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...