BBS RC 321's... who has em?

musho007

On 8/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Mattymdm said:

Who doesn't want a set 😂. Doubt you'll find anyone wanting to sell a set and if you do it'll be expensive.

How expensive??

8 hours ago, musho007 said:

Think I just bought a set! 

But who knows when you buy stuff off forums.. might not show up!

But here's hoping! 

Hope they do turn up! How much they end up shelling out for them?

14 hours ago, musho007 said:

Think I just bought a set! 

But who knows when you buy stuff off forums.. might not show up!

But here's hoping! 

Have you got a picture of them? and are the definitely 4x100  because they do them in a set of 5x100 in 16s.

Did you also get the centre caps aswell?

I was lucky i got my bbs 321s for 100euros from germany with £40 shipping bargain. then i got the centre caps for £50 for all 4. dirt cheap.

I got my complete set 3 years ago locally which was very fortunate. There was a guy selling a set down south at the same time but I got a bad feeling from him so bailed out. They were hard to find back then but I didn’t realise they were going for as much as they seem to be now, mental!

Edited by Bems

4 hours ago, Reedo said:

Have you got a picture of them? and are the definitely 4x100  because they do them in a set of 5x100 in 16s.

Did you also get the centre caps aswell?

I was lucky i got my bbs 321s for 100euros from germany with £40 shipping bargain. then i got the centre caps for £50 for all 4. dirt cheap.

That's bloody cheap! 

Mine will cost about €400 with transport from the UK to Ireland..

They have all centre caps and are definitely 4x100 16".. 

Caps will need new plastic bits.. I'll probably get the VW symbol instead of the BBS . 

16 hours ago, LR5V said:

Nice purchase - not that much curbing, I would be tempted to just chuck some rubber on them and roll!

They're actually in bits! My camera is kind. They're all badly curbed and BBS badges are goosed. They'll be a £800 set of wheels by the time I'm finiahed.. then tyres . 

And as we know the way the universe works. A day after buying I see another set for sale fully refinished with centre caps for €600 in Germany! 😂😂

27 minutes ago, musho007 said:

They're actually in bits! My camera is kind. They're all badly curbed and BBS badges are goosed. They'll be a £800 set of wheels by the time I'm finiahed.. then tyres . 

And as we know the way the universe works. A day after buying I see another set for sale fully refinished with centre caps for €600 in Germany! 😂😂

Buy, refurb yours then sell a set