Rear Washer Pipe

Hi guys, New member here. Not sure if I've posted this in the right forum or not. I've got a 1.0 lupo which I bought for scrap value, I'm just trying to sort out all the niggling problems with it. I've cured the misfire and the noisy wheel hearing and fitted New timing belt and it runs like a gold watch now. Anyway the rear wiper motor doesn't work, I've flashed through the wires with a probe and I'm fairly confident the motor is dead. And this leads me onto the next problem... the rear washer pipe has a leak somewhere inside the car. I can see dropscoming down from the silk on the passenger side. Can somebody tell me how the washer pipe is touted and where the joins are to save me ripping the entire interior out. Can see the pope running over the left hand suspension turret through the firewall, presume it runs passenger side. Any help gratefully.recieved. apologies for the essay as my first post. Regards. Tom.

Yes. Apologies I did see this after I had posted. I still would like to know where the join is in that pipe. The little right angle connector at the wiper motor has cracked too so I may have to replace the pipe. It looks like the plastic fittings are swaged onto the plastic so they probably can't be replaced. I will pop the passenger seat out and whip the plastic sill cover off and have a look in there though.