Jump to content
mscherryviolet

Spaces on richs stand. HELP

Recommended Posts

I offer Pete as tribute

 

If I am able to go what spaces do you have left now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s too late for you now...just go with it. Plus I know her secret already. It’s not that much of a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the he/she one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Natst8 said:

I offer Pete as tribute

 

If I am able to go what spaces do you have left now?

I don’t need pete offerings... but thanks. 

I’ll fit you in wherever you wanna go. Even if I have to take mattarosas allroad off. (Sorry mattarosa) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete said:

It’s too late for you now...just go with it. Plus I know her secret already. It’s not that much of a surprise.

What surprise is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I can't go, the one thing that I thought would definitely be fine isn't

E.g. my parents won't let me drive that far :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Natst8 said:

Sorry but I can't go, the one thing that I thought would definitely be fine isn't

E.g. my parents won't let me drive that far :(

Really? 

Well that sucks. 

Do you want me to phone your parents and come and get you and convoy you there? You’ll be so safe I promise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how old are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Worcester so it's quite far as I only passed at the end of June, despite previously going to Weston like 2 weeks after passing

I'm only 17 at the moment

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you not just pretend you’re at a friends house ? Isn’t that what kids do these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

Can you not just pretend you’re at a friends house ? Isn’t that what kids do these days?

I wish, my parents are reasonably strict so want to know where I am

I checked and I wouldn't be able to remove the black box, which is **** as you can track it from an app.

I'll try and persuade them and keep you updated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bristol volksfest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell them you’ve got a girlfriend and you’re going to meet her parents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

Tell them you’ve got a girlfriend and you’re going to meet her parents 

Had one for 2 years and they've met her parents too so that definitely won't work

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Bristol volksfest?

I'd be able to go to that for sure, close enough for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.