Spaces on richs stand. HELP

mscherryviolet

Clublupo ones ? Or crusty sheet ones? 😂

But seriously.. 

The bloke I asked about the CL ones is now no longer trading so I don’t know where to go about getting some made? I’ve considered just ordering some plain text ones off amazon ... 😕 I’m just a crappy useless person to be honest with you Frank. 

7 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

Clublupo ones ? Or crusty sheet ones? 😂

But seriously.. 

The bloke I asked about the CL ones is now no longer trading so I don’t know where to go about getting some made? I’ve considered just ordering some plain text ones off amazon ... 😕 I’m just a crappy useless person to be honest with you Frank. 

Nobody's fault... That's life. Yeah the person I knew who had a fancy computer controlled vinyl cutter also quit as it wasn't making him any money. I think to earn a living making stickers nowadays you need to have either a lot of clients or a very high profile. High house prices/rent are affecting everything.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Yeah.

I mean, do you wanna go into the relevant thread please? I got warning points for being off topic. 

@Silver! please give yourself and @Pete 2 warning points and stay on topic. Take things to lounge if you wanna chat please.  

Edited by mscherryviolet
Didn’t tag Pete

Your point is invalid, the thread is no longer relevant as the topic has come and gone, so any/all conversation made inside it is on topic, as there is no topic. 

Try pushing out warning points at me like that again and I’ll come over there and thrash your bare arse.

19 hours ago, Pete said:

Your point is invalid, the thread is no longer relevant as the topic has come and gone, so any/all conversation made inside it is on topic, as there is no topic. 

Try pushing out warning points at me like that again and I’ll come over there and thrash your bare arse.

I’ll give you a lifetime ban if you’re gonna do naughty things to my bottom 

I mean, we could turn this into the naughty thread of CL? I don’t mind... aslong as @Pete is here with me ❤️Swoon❤️

Edited by mscherryviolet
Autocorrect made this sound bad

7 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

I mean, we could turn this into the naughty thread of CL? I don’t mind... aslong as @Pete is here with me ❤️Swoon❤️

Finallly, something worthy of my membership fee.