Wide body?

reececrabb

I want to wide body / fender flare my car what ever you wanna call it but I can’t find any kits or anything that isn’t a bumper online have looked for a few days now and can’t find anything so I’m now looking and doing it myself although this was my last option before doing it myself, to find out if anyone knows of any kits or where the best places to ask or look are 

many thanks 

Do you want it actual wide bodied or bolt on flared arches? 

I think the reason there isn't a kit is because the Lupo doesn't really lend itself to that look, I'm yet to see one that actually looks good as the shape of the arches on the non GTi models especially really don't work for a wide arch look.

22 minutes ago, oVerboost said:

I think the reason there isn't a kit is because the Lupo doesn't really lend itself to that look, I'm yet to see one that actually looks good as the shape of the arches on the non GTi models especially really don't work for a wide arch look.

Something bolt on which gives a wide body look 

24 minutes ago, oVerboost said:

I want to add somewhere in between 3 and 5 inches so It doesn’t looks completely pointless