Spacer help?!

LupoJay101

Hi, I currently have a set of 15x7 alloys with 165/50 15 tyres. Was just looking to fill out the arches about more with the use of spacers. Just wondered if anyone has this set up with spacers and if so what mm would make it sit flush.

Thanks.

Do you know what offset the wheels are? As this will help determine exactly what size spacers you will need.

You can also use the willtheyfit website to enter wheel/tyre/offset information.

Alternatively if you have the wheels fitted, you can measure the distance from the centre of the wheel to where you want the wheel to sit with a tape measure, and order up the spacers you need mm wise.

They are ET35. I already have them on the car was on them when I bought it not long ago. 

Yeah I will measure them I just wanted to see if someone had a set of spacers on mainly for pictures haha. Just so I could see what they would look like

I would say you want 20mm fronts and 25mm rears, but double check to be sure. Is your car lowered? Any front camber adjustments done?

This is mine on 8x15 ET35 wheels, with 15mm fronts and 20mm rears and front wheels with a touch of negative camber and the rear arches trimmed to stop them catching with 185/45/15 tyres as a comparison...

28414811837_4b8e2d91f2_b.jpg

Edited by oVerboost

Yeah man mine is on Coilovers, with no camber adjustments done as it stands only bought the car a few weeks ago.

Yours is looking lovely, I will measure out and have a look, my arches have been rolled so just need to get it to a point where it doesn't catch.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:33 PM, oVerboost said:

Alternatively if you have the wheels fitted, you can measure the distance from the centre of the wheel to where you want the wheel to sit with a tape measure, and order up the spacers you need mm wise.

Isn't it the distance from the top of the wheel to where you want the tyre to be away from the arch?

I am just about to order some spacers from this ebay seller his stuff looks to be good value