Nats flash red lupo 1.4

Natst8

5 hours ago, Sausage said:

You could fit taller tyres and reduce the arch gap. 185 60 14 look and ride nice.

and replace the carpet with paving slabs..../s

I might pass on the slabs, been looking at a set of coilovers though, might be a while till I can get them though

I'll probably get a steering wheel and similar products before the coilovers as my student sized budget is small

Move the plate back or smooth the recess.

You should have taken the boot handle out as well, solenoid to a switch somewhere and live with it.

Also, I love it when people paint their brake pads 

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Move the plate back or smooth the recess.

You should have taken the boot handle out as well, solenoid to a switch somewhere and live with it.

Also, I love it when people paint their brake pads 

I'll get round to doing it eventually

I didn't have the tools at the time, and one of the previous owners decided to add a lot of additional sealant making a simple job much more complicated

Eh, I wanted a red and black theme within my budget so that's what one of my mates kept suggesting

• 2 weeks later...

Few major things since my last post, I controversially decided to get a cherry bomb, which is just a little bit louder than I thought it would be

And I installed the quick release wheel I bought, it feels nice to drive and being a little smaller in diameter I definitely prefer it to stock

20180909_194156.jpg

20180913_160351.jpg

20180913_155835.jpg

• 1 month later...

So it's been a while and I haven't done much really, I've got my horn wired up and my resistor in for my airbag, it passed it's MOT yesterday with only two advisories which aren't worrying as I already knew about them, also I got some coilovers but I'm yet to fit them as I haven't had the time, and I finished painting covers in my engine bay.

Also did my hood as it was a mess before, still yet to polish it and t-cut overspray 

20181026_171006.jpg

20181026_170955.jpg

20181026_171527.jpg

20181004_123433.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first car and I'm only 17, I'm using this as something to learn on so mistakes are gonna happen frequently, so long as it is different and unique I'm not too bothered🤷‍♂️

Detail will be for my next car, this one is just a practise run😂

• 3 months later...

So it's been a while since I last updated this thread, since then there's been a fair bit of work done. I'll post pictures when I find a way to make them smaller so I can upload them.

I've finally change the oil in the gearbox, which was a pain to do in the dark on the drive.

I've bought a set of 6n2 gti alloys, could do with a refurb but overall look decent.

I've also bought a set of mk4 golf recaros only yesterday, the fronts are now in, just need to sort the rears.

And I've fixed the leaks I've had with my exhaust. That being said I have a faint suspicion that I've well and truly blown the cat now, edging me closer to a decat exhaust system😂