2016 VW High Up! - Black - £7,300 - East Kent

davy26

3 door, September 2016, 8,700 miles. £7,300.

Well cared for/driven and in excellent condition throughout.  Effectively one-owner - it was a Retailer pre-registration which had had no use prior to my ownership. The High spec provides a really good interior with great levels of quality, comfort and convenience.  Fuel economy is very good - my overall average is 48 mpg despite mainly local running, and on longer runs I have seen 61 mpg (average). Under warranty until September 2019/60,000 miles.  Full VW service history and MOT not due until 29-09-2019.

Currently I am sorting my 'new' Lupo Gti, so the Up! will not be available until the end of June, when, if not sold here, I'll be putting it on Autotrader.  Meanwhile it's available for evaluation/purchase.

Please message me if you're interested - I will send you a full set of photographs.

smleditDSCN1846_00001.jpg

i don't like "Up"s either. Very sensible getting rid.

Fox (Brazillian factory) was better than Up, but still didn't have build quality of a lupo. Mk2 golfs are still running...! What has happened to Vdub's build quality???

58 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Fox (Brazillian factory) was better than Up, but still didn't have build quality of a lupo. Mk2 golfs are still running...! What has happened to Vdub's build quality???

The Fox is better than the Up? What planet are you on? Fox's are a pile of shite!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mk2 said:

I'm not at all dissatisfied with my High - or its predecessor Move - Up!  I'm only changing, perhaps a little early, as I was infected with a craze for a Gti when that was announced.

My first car was a '55 Beetle and I began my automotive career at BMW in 1971 - most things were still on carburetors in those days and journeys of any distance still a bit of an adventure.  I then battled for 13 years at Alfa Romeo at a time when our reputation for quality was, shall we say, somewhat lacking.  Perception of quality is subjective, but from my viewpoint the way contemporary cars are specified/put together, and the resulting standards of durability, reliability and comfort/convenience is nothing short of miraculous.  I like my High Up! lots, and I'm tempted to hang on to it, but , being retired, both cars could suffer from under-use.