Jump to content

What is this called!?

Recommended Posts

Hello, my boyfriend bought me a Fox as my first car about 18 months ago and I’ve absolutely loved driving it. It even got written off and I bought it back to fix it and drive it again ?   


But I was driving up the motorway a few weeks back and something came off my car as I hit a pot hole. Turned out it was the flat black plastic plate thing behind my wing mirror on my drivers side. 


Does anyone one know what this is called please 7F99E627-9FFF-4EF1-A752-D0E7D71FBB3F.thumb.jpeg.9db32bfe8c741c1055f4bff189d316d5.jpegand where I can get another one? I feel I’ve searched the whole internet with no luck so far!? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries, hope you get it sorted soon.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.