Cherry’s Fresco

mscherryviolet

Oh my days Martin!! Hello 👋🏻 how are you?

@Pete please come to fest19 ... don’t make silly excuses. I’m sure you’ll find your keys by then... or if not I’ll come and get you. You can even share my tent. Danno won’t mind sleeping in the car :) 

58 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

@Pete please come to fest19 ... don’t make silly excuses. I’m sure you’ll find your keys by then... or if not I’ll come and get you. You can even share my tent. Danno won’t mind sleeping in the car :) 

@mscherryviolet

Well hello....😁

Not doing too bad thank you😎

Getting back to your choice of wheel centre colour, what about some sort of metallic dark grey/black chrome?

Martin:)

1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

I’m pretty sure if you turn up in a fresco green lupo with purple wheels no one, let alone danno, is gonna want to sleep in there, we could always just Eiffel Tower you?

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m pretty sure if you turn up in a fresco green lupo with purple wheels no one, let alone danno, is gonna want to sleep in there, we could always just Eiffel Tower you?

What is Eiffel Tower? I’m aware of what the actual Eiffel Tower is but I don’t understand how you could do it to a person. Is it like spitroasting? 

2 hours ago, Tourist said:

@mscherryviolet

Well hello....😁

Not doing too bad thank you😎

Getting back to your choice of wheel centre colour, what about some sort of metallic dark grey/black chrome?

Martin:)

Oh well I’ve decided maybe I like the anthracite idea. I don’t know I’m gonna have to photoshop some ideas 💡 

i find it refreshing that you’re so polite. What a lovely gentleman x

4 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

Oh well I’ve decided maybe I like the anthracite idea. I don’t know I’m gonna have to photoshop some ideas 💡 

i find it refreshing that you’re so polite. What a lovely gentleman x

This to show a wheel colour:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253939549397

Martin :)

12 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

@Rich what is this Eiffel Tower Pete speaks of? 

I would hazard a guess that “Eiffel Tower” might refer to a very non standard human production technique....😳

Going back to your RX2’s, that anthracite colour for the centres and a contrasting but complementary colour/finish for the rims?😃

Martin.

Edited by Tourist

42 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

I know it’s going to be dirty but I would like to know the whole story. 

As for this contrast situation I have no clue. I’ve had a wine and need time to process this. 

My brain isn't quite outputting things in an understandable order at the moment, so apologies in advance in case what I am about to type comes across as impolite etc....:blush:

I would explain contrast as being like two things not normally thought of going together, for example Green and Black's Dark Chocolate with chilli.

Maybe in terms of your car- if Fresno Green is a metallic colour, then maybe the metallic finish of the anthracite RX2 wheel centres would pick up on the metallic finish of the body colour, same if you had an almost different colour on the RX2 rims then maybe an aspect of the rim colours would pick up/go with the other colours on/in your car?

What about that metallic Corrado colour for the centres with metallic anthracite rims?

:)

Martin.

57 minutes ago, Tourist said:

My brain isn't quite outputting things in an understandable order at the moment, so apologies in advance in case what I am about to type comes across as impolite etc....:blush:

I would explain contrast as being like two things not normally thought of going together, for example Green and Black's Dark Chocolate with chilli.

Maybe in terms of your car- if Fresno Green is a metallic colour, then maybe the metallic finish of the anthracite RX2 wheel centres would pick up on the metallic finish of the body colour, same if you had an almost different colour on the RX2 rims then maybe an aspect of the rim colours would pick up/go with the other colours on/in your car?

What about that metallic Corrado colour for the centres with metallic anthracite rims?

:)

Martin.

Martin that’s a spiffing idea. I do like that corrado colour. 

on another note, how do you feel about vwfest2019? Are you attending? 

I would like to meet the man behind Martin. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, mscherryviolet said:

Pete I already urban dictionary’d It. 😂 but thanks for the visual. 

Just a glorified spitroast isn’t it? 

Hold hands with another male? What a mincer.

I'd prefer to pull your hair ;)

10 hours ago, Silver! said:

Hold hands with another male? What a mincer.

I'd prefer to pull your hair ;)

🤭😮

wow. 

I wasnt expecting this turn of events.... 

Ray I’ve never heard this side of you I don’t know how I feel..... ❤️