Cherry’s Fresco

mscherryviolet

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I’m considering getting my wheels painted Corrado violet? Will that go with Fresco? 

D4067529-7C2B-4891-8E77-8C859345C16B.thumb.jpeg.f4778cc5e71b2ca48c1c303f4c39c58b.jpeg

I’m aware they need refurbishing, I have this planned. 

CD47A326-77BC-43DC-8319-6938311F7BCD.thumb.jpeg.72d19473ca33a5c43d7d90b4fb4e473e.jpeg

i think i want them Corrado violet? Maybe glittery, because I am a unicorn. Help? 

Omg stop blagging my brain. 

23 hours ago, Rich said:

You do indeed.

I thought you were over Pete and you had moved on with Martin?

Martin doesn’t do it for me like Pete does.... and he’s nowhere to be found in this wheel fiasco. 

22 hours ago, Pete said:

That purple and that green? No. Anthracite.

Well I can’t change the fresco because my whole car is that colour.... but It must be purple because it needs to match the tax disc, and it’ll be nice. Imagine the sparkle Pete... it’ll look nice in the sun :) 

22 hours ago, Blue Loop said:

Fresco centres, polished lips.

I'd prefer silver centres and polished lips, but I guess that option has long been forgotten :lol:

My lips are polished enough. 

@mscherryviolet You called my dearest? ;)

Regarding your choice of colour of wheel centre for the RX2's- I think if you get the rim colour right and other details on your car right, the Corrado colour in the photograph you posted could work rather wellB)

Coincedently, the first three letters on the German 'plate of that Corrado picture are my initials....:D

Martin :)