Cherry’s Fresco

mscherryviolet

Exactly what I was thinking. Girls have legs, bum and boobs which can be great, the actual main event is never anywhere close to those. 

The whole sending picture thing always gets me, because the vagina is the most ugly thing I’ve ever encountered, and a penis is just strange skin flapping around. I don’t find either of these things to be pretty. Expect Petes. I’m sure Petes is Wonderful. Breasts however are pretty sexy, sometimes. Especially if they’re wet or oiled. ❤️

Yeah he loves flaunting his little chipolata. No idea why.... ? 

And I dunno, maybe he asked for it while we were having a sexy conversation? I avoid them where possible. 

I have however made him take a picture of my garden after I gave birth and tore all of my garden to shreds ?

(it’s healed nicely now though) 

When my wife gave birth I didn’t look, but the doc did stitch her up there and then and ever since I’ve had issues getting in. I figured a natural birth would have the opposite problem. I also cut the cord, they gave me the crappest scissors, I may as well have just chomped on it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

He’s been at work all day I’ve not made him do anything !!!

Lies. You text him to defend your down and dirty bits.