Hello :)

DanDannyDanDan

Hi All,

I just registered, I've been popping in and out from time to time over the past few months so figured I should register and say hi.

My name's Danny and I live near Manchester (Glossop, but people seem to not know where that is).

I frikkin' love Lupos, I've been after one for years and recently bought one for my girlfriend for her first car, a lovely low mileage, green, 1.4 s auto and it's just made me want (at least) one for myself now too.

Hoping to do a few subtle improvements on her Lupo, mostly just to tidy it up, mainly just debadge and maybe lower too...?

I'm considering getting a GTI for myself, or/and maybe a cheap diesel or 3L for an everyday runner (that £200 one that just went was ripe for it, sad I just missed that one) to avoid racking up the miles on a good one (90 miles or so daily commute quickly adds up).

2 hours ago, DanDannyDanDan said:

Fair enough, I assumed all the GM parts would make it American.

I do like the styling of them though, small car with big arches is always a good thing in my books.

Opel and Vx had German designs but now French PSA