Auto lights

JasperIrl

marketing people tell us that every product must more features. allways keep adding stuff. more stuff make a product more sellable. anything with bluetooth and an app has got to be better of course! its all for people with short attention spans. we need to stay entertained, which means more gizmos....

Or is it because there's an option in the app to switch your lights on? Sounds kind of useful in the winter tbh.

2 hours ago, Skezza said:

Or is it because there's an option in the app to switch your lights on? Sounds kind of useful in the winter tbh.

I still can't see how getting your phone out whilst driving to turn your headlights on would be useful. And if you're not in the car it's equally as pointless. Still, I'd love to be able to annoy my friends turning their lights on and off from the back seat. 

Edited by cj1

1 hour ago, cj1 said:

I still can't see how getting your phone out whilst driving to turn your headlights on would be useful. And if you're not in the car it's equally as pointless. Still, I'd love to be able to annoy my friends turning their lights on and off from the back seat. 

While walking to your car??

6 hours ago, cj1 said:

It was a bit of a tongue in cheek post, I understand the app is to give the car homecoming lights (or whatever twee term its got), lights stay on for a set amount of time after you stop. And to control how sensitive the lights are to the dark + how much delay before they come on.

11 hours ago, LR5V said:

It was a bit of a tongue in cheek post, I understand the app is to give the car homecoming lights (or whatever twee term its got), lights stay on for a set amount of time after you stop. And to control how sensitive the lights are to the dark + how much delay before they come on.

16 hours ago, Skezza said:

While walking to your car??

I can see where you're both coming from to be fair. Auto lights + remote central locking to make the leaving home function work would be the neatest solution imo. :)

1 hour ago, Rich said:

sounds like an exercise in draining your battery tbh....

I'd need to see the current draw.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

get out your pencil then.

We use computers these days Richard.