oprn

Greetings from the Canada!

I am a biplane fanatic, a mate of mine built this plane and asked me the first time I saw it "What do you think?" I replied "It needs another wing just about - here!". After He spanked it on final a couple years later I saved him from binning it and showed him what I meant.

Yes I have an MDS .25 here somewhere. Some chaps didn't like them but mine ran well. Good power and nice workmanship for an economy priced engine. Every time I get my hands on a British model magazine I drool over your Laser engines. Especially the V twins! There are a few bits that we could use for the Lupo, maybe you could just slip one of those beauties in the carton for me...

RC aircraft, electronics, precision mechanical engineering, Lupos. It's all the same skill set :)

I love the skill and thought put into those engines and the planes in the magazines from there! It seems folks on this side of the pond are too busy chasing the American dream to pursue and develop the skills needed to turn out such things. Some day I hope to have enough brass scrapped together to make the trip and see it all first hand. Ideally take in a car event, an airplane event and try to track down a relative or two in the area my Grandfather came from. Our last name is very rare here but folks from there seem to pinpoint it to the Liverpool area right away.

Maybe bring back a few of the less bulky Lupo spares in the deal too! 😊